SoftTech provides instructor-led, Web-based training.
It is the next best thing to traveling to our training
center. You will receive the same live interaction,
without the travel, and at a substantial savings over
an onsite course.
With this self-study program, you will receive the
same training materials that we use in our classroom
course and we meet on-line in our virtual classroom
twice per week at a time that's convenient for you.
At our Virtual Training Center you will meet on-line
with your instructor and a maximum of four other students.
You will get the same course we teach in the classroom
- with a live instructor, an active PowerPoint presentation,
live demonstrations, and plenty of opportunity to "raise
your hand" and ask questions.
You will be able to interact with other students, while
listening to their comments, questions, and instructor's
answers. You will also be able to contact your instructor
at anytime throughout the duration of the course.
These courses provides 30 days of access to our E-Labs
at no additional charge. Your labs can be completed
online by logging into our network of Sun Ultras over
the Internet. You will be given your own system to work
on with full administrator privileges to practice what
• Solaris Essentials
• Solaris 10 Intermediate System Administration
• Solaris 10 Advanced System Administration
• Solaris 10 New Features for Experienced System Administrators
• Solaris 9 Intermediate System Administration
• Solaris 9 Advanced System Administration
• Solaris 8 Administration I
• Solaris 8 Administration II
• Solaris Exam Cram WorkShop for 310-011
• Solaris Exam Cram WorkShop for 310-012
• Solaris Exam Cram WorkShop for 310-014
• Solaris Exam Cram WorkShop for 310-015
• Solaris Exam Cram WorkShop for 310-200
• Solaris Exam Cram WorkShop for 310-202
• Solaris Exam Cram WorkShop for 310-203
> Self-Paced Training options
> Classroom Training options