Read Me - Solaris
This update must be performed on a Solaris system currently running
the On-Line! Detective.
- Click HERE to start the download procedure for the
Update from the FTP
site. You will be brought to the FTP Access Form web page. Please Note: If you do not have a User Name and FTP Access Password, go HERE to register. After registering, qualified users will be issued a unique User Name and FTP Access Password.
- Enter your assigned User Name (registered e-mail address) and FTP Access Password (*password is case sensitive) and click the NEXT button.
- Please review the License Agreement and press "I AGREE" at the bottom of the page to begin the download process.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button to begin downloading the FTP update.
- Download or move the solaris.tar.Z file to the same directory containing the "softtech" directory (the On-Line! Detective Install Directory).
- Uncompress the tar file with the command uncompress solaris.tar.Z.
- Use "tar xvf solaris.tar" to extract solaris.tar in the softtech directory.
Latest Revision is now installed.
If you have any questions please call the SoftTech Support at (248) 475-4758.