NOTE: This download must be performed on a
PC currently running the On-Line! Detective. It is strongly
recommended that all defaults be accepted throughout
the installation process to ensure that the On-Line!
Detective runs properly.
- Click HERE to start the download procedure for the
Detective update from the FTP site. You will be brought
to the FTP Access Form web page. Please Note: If you
do not have a User Name and FTP Access Password, go
HERE to register. After registering, qualified users
will be issued a unique User Name and FTP Access Password.
- Enter your assigned User Name (registered e-mail
address) and FTP Access Password (*password is case
sensitive) and click the NEXT button.
- Please review the License Agreement and press "I
AGREE" at the bottom of the page to begin the
- Click the DOWNLOAD button to begin downloading
the FTP update.
- When prompted, choose Open to run windows.exe.
- Click OK to begin file extraction.
- Click UNZIP to begin saving files to the default
location. Please note: Please accept the default settings
on this window. The default file location is your
current temp location and both boxes should have check
- Click OK. On-Line! Detective Update Setup is launched.
- Click Next at the Welcome screen.
- Click OK when you are notified that setup of the
Latest Revision is complete.
- Launch the On-Line! Detective to confirm that the
installation was successful. The graphic in the upper
left corner of the main menu should read Professional
If you have any questions please call the SoftTech
Support at (248) 475-4758.