Practice Exam Download Instructions
Our Solaris practice exams are delivered via the ExamGear test engine. Here’s how to get it :
1. Download the free test engine by clicking on the link below:
ExamGear (6 MB Download)
2. Install the test engine by double clicking on the file you’ve just downloaded named “setup_5_12_06.exe” and follow the prompts to install the engine.
3. Make sure you register when prompted during the installation, to get access to the free questions and notifications of updates.
4. After installing the test engine, exit the test engine and click here to download the current database containing the most up-to-date pool of questions for the test engine. This is a very small file. You must visit this URL occasionally to keep your exams up to date.
5. Now you can start the ExamGear test engine by clicking on the MS Windows START button, selecting PROGRAMS, and then selecting the UNIXED EXAMGEAR program. You will be able to try out our exams using the free demo questions we’ve prepared for your evaluation. The demo allows you to access a subset of questions from a database of several hundred questions. Go through the demo, as many times as you wish, to evaluate the study materials. If you wish to purchase full access to the database of questions and study materials, click here for instructions.
6. Remember to regularly check for updates to the exams.
The test engine is a completely stand-alone product. You do not need to be connected to the internet to use it. Your exam will “never expire” and you will receive free updates for as long as the exam is active.
If you have any questions please send us an email.
To find out about receiving full, unrestricted access to an Exam and all the study materials, click here.